Sunday, June 30, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 36

Well today was definitely a different Sunday than usual...  First off, I woke up a the ungodly hour of 6:00am to run to the dancing place.  A usually 30 to 45 minute walk condensed into 10 minutes of extreme running in church clothes in crazy 90 degree weather. O.o  But it was worth it. :D  Us dancers filed into the vans and took off to Salt Lake City where we were able to witness Music and the Spoken Word performed by the Tabernacle Choir.  It was pretty awesome to experience. :)
http://mormontabernaclechoir.org/music-spoken-word-about?lang=eng

Then after touring through the Salt Lake Temple Square, we headed back and went to the singles ward where I could barely keep my eyes open.  So as a result, I've determined to head to bed early tonight and sate my tiredness.  I've discovered that I go to bed a lot earlier when I'm by myself... Must be that responsibility kicking in. ;)

1 comment: