Thursday, June 6, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 12

After going to bed at 5:00am, today was a very lazy sleep and television filled day.  It was good for me, as now I'm ready to head off and do more touristy stuff tomorrow!  Though now my brothers are gone; heading to Utah, and I'm the only guy here. I feel outnumbered. >.>

Highlight of the day: We went out to eat tonight and I started a conversation with a guy who works at the resturaunt.  Eventually our conversation changed topics from Alaska and Canadians to differing technologies within different countries.  Now here's a subject that I know next to nothing about.  The guy (I think his name was Josh) started throwing out terms like 4G and gigabytes and RPM and I was just sitting there smiling and nodding.  Apparently I was pretty convincing with my "uh huhs" and "that's interesting" and "I've thought about that before" because at the end of the conversation he said, "I really need to move up to Alaska.  They've got some smart people up there!" ...XD  I had just taken part in a conversation where I had no idea what the opposite person had said to me.  But apparently I can bluff my way through something like that pretty convincingly. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment