Monday, June 3, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 9

First activity of the day was to pack up camp.  It's really quite astonishing how much stuff can accumulate in just nine days. It's like they're multiplying. *scratches head*  After we stuffed all we could into the car, we were off to the Kennedy Space Center!  I love space by the way.  Though I've never wanted to actually become an astronaut; just learning about zero gravity and light years and the Hubble telescope is amazing. :D  On the way out I saw a few take your own picture and send it to your email and I couldn't resist. ;)

(just chilling in space)


(yes. creepy, I know)


(look! an alien!  right over there!)
After all that jazz, we drove to our new place of residence.  A Nickelodeon hotel!  How cool is that! :D  I'll have to take a picture of the pool and rooms.  They're pretty epic looking. ;)  And last thing of the day...catching up on all of the internet stuff I was deprived of for two days. O.o *deprived look*

No comments:

Post a Comment