Monday, June 3, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 7

 Well I knew today was going to be different than the others because I woke up on my own at 10:00am. Usually I'm shaken awake at 7 to prepare for the day's activities.  But today the activities didn't start until later! *fistpump*  It was our last day at the resort Landon won, so I spent the morning re-packing and reading by the poolside (you can never read Elantris too many times).  Then around the afternoon it was time to head to Universal Studios.  There it wasn't so much as "see how much fun you can cram into a short amount of time!" but rather, we actually took our time and saw the sights.  It was nice. :)  Probably the best attraction was the "Rock It" roller coaster where you could choose your own soundtrack as you rode the attraction.  And my personal song was "Can't Touch This."  I felt pretty epic. ;)
Then after buying a shirt that imitates a suit, my brothers and I competed at shooting aliens in the Men In Black ride until the park closed. *smug look*
 Afterwards we came to our new place of residence, the Disney campgrounds.  And can you guess what we found there? (or rather a lack of?)  That's right, no Wi-Fi.  So unfortunately this post will have to wait till later.  All you people actually reading this will have to wait a few days. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment