Thursday, June 6, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 11

Disney World.  A place of magic and realizing dreams.  Or at least that's what their campaigning advertisements say. ;)  And it truly was fun, even if I'm seventeen years old. :D  A day filled with Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Peter Pan.  But possibly the most fun I had all day was when we were waiting in line for one of the attractions and we broke out the Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans we got at Harry Potter Land.  Now at first we picked out the good ones like watermelon, green apple, and lemon, but then we got to the...ah how do I put it...interesting ones.  It all started when Tait and I agreed to pick out any bean that the other had to eat.  If it'll work, I'll try and upload the video of our reactions. ;)  And just for reference, I gave Tait dirt and he gave me earwax.
 
It was disgusting.  Period dot.  Then I was convinced into trying a vomit flavored one.  No words in my vocabulary can describe how violently opposed my taste buds were to that horrifying small bean shaped nightmare.  *shudder*  But it was fun anyway. :D And the line seemed a lot less time consuming. ;) And you should have seen the faces of people standing around us in the line. XD
Then right before we left, the clock struck midnight on Cinderella's castle and it underwent many transformations of sparkles and changing colors.  It actually was pretty magical with all of the Disney music playing from the speakers. :)
(feel the magic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment