Monday, July 1, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 37

And so ends another awesome day.  Dance wise we got a ton accomplished!  Considering the show where we perform all our learned choreography is in two days, that's a rather good thing.  We finished the dance number to Footloose today and it looks awesome. :D  Plus I figured out that I can do the swing move "Around the World" as long as the girl is shorter than I am. ;)
Afterwards I met Rachel's exchange student as of four years ago and enjoyed their company for a while before heading back home.  But watching movies and T.V. shows for the rest of the day was not to be my fate.  Sabrina soon contacted me after I got back and very easily sold me on the idea of coming to her house where I was able to see for the first time, the first Batman movie.  Much better done than Superman (as Chris was fond of mentioning).  So now after a surprisingly filled day, I'm quite ready to hit the sack. *stretches out on the bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment