Thursday, June 20, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 26

Funny thing about me is that I am not an early person.  Far from it.  I usually have to be dragged from my bed, kicking and screaming, to actually get up in the mornings. ::)  Unless there's something else involved.  For example; Mom is very good at walking in when I'm playing video games during the day and finding something labor intensive for me to do.  It's quite annoying.  So what's the solution?  Get up at some ridiculous hour in the morning and get my playing time then. ;)  So that's what Cameron and I did today...until three in the afternoon.  It was a good opportunity to reminisce on childhood games like Cubavor.  I also found that Halo is a LOT more fun than I gave it credit.
But alas, at threeish we were told to come along to the park.  Simple enough.  We were even having fun playing games on the playground until I jumped off a pretty high piece of equipment and landed wrong; biting cleaning into my tongue.  It hurt quite a bit. >.>  So for the rest of the night I mumbled, wrote, and played charades to communicate. ;)  I hope this injury heals soon because it's awfully inconvenient. ::)

No comments:

Post a Comment