Monday, June 10, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 16

AGGHH MY FEET.  WHY DO THEY HURT SO BADLY?  I mean seriously. I can hike 26 miles for Crow's Pass and still have the energy to run the last mile.  But why can't I walk around theme parks without clutching my legs in agony at the end of the day? *frustrated sigh*
Anyhoo, today we went back and did both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.  When we arrived at Harry Potter Land I was debating between a green Slytherin scarf or a blue Ravenclaw.  I eventually decided on the Ravenclaw simply because it matches more of my darker hued clothes.  Did the Incredible Hulk roller coaster again, and rode the roller coaster Rock It four more times.  I am seriously over my fear of roller coasters now.  Like my heart actually calms down when we enter the coaster buildings. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. >.> 

No comments:

Post a Comment