Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 35


You know, I was going about today and I realized... MY TONGUE IS COMPLETELY HEALED!! *jump in the air yelling in joy*  MAN that was annoying. :P  But it's all over and done with now, so here's to speaking properly. ;) *raises glass in toast*
(Free Fall was one of the funnest rides there)
But anyway, back to my eventful day.  Apparently part of paying for this dance camp also allows the dance group for one free day at the water park down here. :D  Now, though not as cool as some water parks I've been to; the people made it amazing.  I really enjoy the company of the girls here.  I think I mentioned it before, but they're so friendly!  I spent most of the day chatting up with Cody and Rachel as we went on free falls, races, and the lazy river.  I also had Dippin Dots for the first time ever.  I can now see why they're so much money. O.o  They're delicious. :D  But after the walk back from the park, I think I'm going to shield my eyes from the blazing sunlight and just chill indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment