Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 52

At around 7:00ish this morning I dragged myself out of bed and said bye to Nicole as she went back to her home in North Carolina.  However, with a slight bit of a sunburn, I didn't really feel in the mood to dig any holes today. *headdesk*  So instead, I went and got my haircut again!  Now I look like a military kid and like 25 years old.  Definitely something different. O.o  After my haircut I went over to Sabrina's, but that early wake up time took it's toll.  In the whole five hours I was there, I think I spent three of them conscious... When you're tired, you can sleep ANYWHERE.  Including a friend's carpet floor. ;)
So after coming back to the house I had a lazy time re-watching Finding Nemo.  I love that movies so much. :D  I honestly can't wait for 2015 to come around with it's sequel, Finding Dory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment