Saturday, July 13, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 49

*groan*  Man I'm EXHAUSTED.  First things first; early today the Jones family and I went to a lavender farm where we saw a jousting competition.  The entire time Thomas was at my side yelling out quotes from Knight's Tale. XD  After we got back though, Thomas and I split ways, him going to Youth Conference and me going to chill at the house.  You know, I confirmed something that I've known for a while.  I really need my space sometimes. When I'm constantly around people all the time and being social, eventually I just crash.  I need time to retreat and spend time with myself.  It ensures that I'm in a happier mood when going back to socialize again. ;)
So for the rest of the day I sat back and watched movies like Skyfall with James Bond.  I'm going on a pretty serious spy/secret agent spree here!  Next thing I know I'll probably be watching shows like CSI or things like that. ::)
Then tonight Sabrina and I went to one of the stake dances down here in Utah.  And you know what?  They're LAME.  With a capital L.  That and the fact that after one swing dance both Sabrina and I were gasping for air because of the high altitude. *headdesk*  But rather than dance I had fun talking with her.  So even though I didn't do anything rigorous today, I am quite ready to hit the sack.  It's funny; I'm a lot more tired more often down here in the lower 48 than I am in Alaska.  Does this have something to do with the high altitude as well?  Or maybe it's because it's hotter down here.  *thoughtful look*  I may have to do some more research on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment