Thursday, July 18, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 54

Last day in Spanish Fork!  I woke up at 6am this morning (as I have been for a few days now) and dug the last two holes by noon.  Done!  Eight holes cutting a striking image lying in the dirt.  I feel so proud of myself. *wipes away tear*  But anyway; soon afterwards I received an invitation with Thomas to come over to Brooke and Blair's house for a little while.  There we had fun watching Youtube videos, playing Uno, and having an epic pillow war. :D
Just a little while later I was picked up by Uncle Mike and the cousins.  Rather than drive the rest of the five hours to Vegas, we decided to stop at a Provo hotel (and consequently) play in the pool.  Well not so much as "play" but more like a "water war."  Needless to say, I'm pretty worn out. *deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment