Sunday, July 14, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 50

WOOHOO!!  Day 50 of nearly daily journal writing!! :D  You have no idea how big of an achievement this is.  I have never actually reached this point in any of my previous journals!  So pretty happy right here. :)
As for my day... I started out in a pretty bad mood.  There wasn't really any reason for it, but I guess it's just cause my hormones were flying.  So as a result, after church I started digging more fence post holes.  It's pretty amazing how much manual labor can improve your attitude. :)  So after digging two three foot holes, some fourteen year old girls who were apparently really close neighbors started talking to Thomas and me.  And lets just say after Nichole, Blaire, and Brooke came over, we didn't get any more work done.  Our conversation ranged from T.V. shows to Youth Conference, to Japanese greetings and lasted until like 10:00pm.  It was quite entertaining. :)
So before I log off of this post, I was searching through my blog settings earlier today.  And I found out that you can see where all my blog has been viewed!  And it wasn't just the U.S. that has been viewing my blog.  In fact, there was quite a bit of Russian viewers. O.o  So here's me saying, "Hi Russian peoples!  I'm not quite sure how you found this blog, but it's nice to know that my stories are going international." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment