Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 60

Friend day!  But before we get to the fun friend part; let me say that today was the first time I skipped out on one of the Teen Feast two hour "sections."  Not because I'm a terrible person!  Just because they were talking about bullying.  BULLYING.  Do you have any idea how many times I've been taught about bullying?!  In school, by parents, with peers, in workshops... I mean seriously.  I have every knowledge in how to avoid bullying, solve bullying, talk to bullies, and what to do if I'm being bullied.  I think I was justified in taking a nap in my hotel room for those two hours. ;)

But during dinner today I had a pretty cool experience!  First of all, I sat at the table Matt Romney was at.  Mitt Romney's second cousin.  It was kind of funny because he looked exactly like a typical RM and Mormon dad. XD  Really cool guy too!  But of course, usually us Mormons are. ;)  Anyhoo, basically after everyone had explained their businesses at the table I was at, they all turned to help me with my business.  So after an hour of all these corporation leaders giving me suggestions and ideas, I'm quite satisfied. :)

Afterwards I had a lot of fun with Amberlyn! (the other Mormon here)  After belting out songs varying from Disney to Phantom of the Opera to church hymns, we simply walked along the hotel gardens talking about this that and the other thing.  Best night of this week yet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment