Friday, July 19, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 55

WHOA.  I HAVE A FOLLOWER. O.o  YESSSS! *dances around happily*  Thank you Thomas.  You made my day. ;)
ANYWAYS... the start of today (and the middle, and a little of the end) was a big car trip. Woohoo.  Cramped legs and headaches abound.  However I DID play the video game, Animal Crossing for the first time.  So I guess it was fun in that perspective. ;)  But then I found I was missing a shoe.  We're guessing it fell out of the car somewhere a few hours behind us... *headdesk*
But don't worry!  It was a chance to buy some new ones and the closest Wal-Mart nearby.  The old ones were getting ratty anyways.  So I walked into this store with my feet clad in only socks.  I don't recommend it to any of you.  At all.  Grocery stores like Wal-Mart can get pretty disgusting floors after a while. ::)  So now I have new shoes and am currently residing in a hotel in Vegas. *slips on sunglasses like a cool person*
There were a few things I noticed today though...

1) Girls are paying a LOT more attention to me now that I have short hair.  Like, a ton. O.o  I have to say, it's not such a bad thing. ;)

2) Vegas is HOT.  And I thought Provo was bad!  When I opened the front doors of the hotel I was met by a rushing burning wind that immediately had me thinking fondly of cold water and ice cubes and glaciers. ::)

3) The lighting storms here put the ones in Florida to shame.  Standing from my balcony, I viewed possibly the most impressive natural light show I have ever seen.  I don't even have the words to describe it, but I can try.  Breathtaking, immense, sky-rending, terrifying, magnificent, are just a few that can only brush the tip of what it was like to experience these giant bolts of lightening exploding across the entire horizon.  In fact, two hours later, it's still a sight to behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment