Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 46

It all started out waking up at eight.  Waiting for something I had going on at noon, I had myself dropped off at Sabrina's house where I had a grand time playing with Kaleb.  Aren't two year olds the cutest? :3 Afterwards I had a fun spiel with Cody and his friend.  By far the most memorable occasion with them was when we stopped by the MOST delicious shaved ice stand where the small was half the size of a persons head and the chemical flavorings were amazing.
Then when Brother Jones picked me up from Sabrina's house we went on a ton of errands he had to do where I slept through most of them. ::)  Then to end the day, I'm currently watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie.  I love the shows with people who have extra perspective skills like Sherlock and Psych.  Just fantastic storylines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment