Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness: Day 87

Last day of Summer! And what did I do?  Spent most of it cleaning...but it's all good because the house looks much better now. ;)  Zach and I also had lunch with Alexa and Eryn, so that was fun and all.  It's nice to see all these friends again. :)  But yeah!  There was my day!

*pause*

Whoa....  I did it... That passed by quickly. O.o  And to think that I actually made it!!!  I posted in this blog EVERY single day that I went through this Summer!!!  You have no idea how happy I am right now. :'D 
Well it's been a fun time; filled with all sorts of new adventures and experiences, but I am very ready for school now.  So here marks the end of the Super Amazing Vacation of Awesomeness and onwards to School Escapades! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment