Monday, April 28, 2014

PROM!!!


(who's that handsome dude?)

(pretty classy, don'tcha think?)


Oh man... Where to start?  Prom was on Saturday, and it was amazing. :D  So the dance was okay, the food was pretty good, the dressing up was fun... but all paled in comparison to being in the company of an adorable girl. ;)  I can't really say much about it! (I was pretty much in a happy daze the entire time)  I dressed up, went to her house to take pictures, took her to a fancy restaurant for dinner, went to prom, bought milkshakes at Denny's then ended the night with a romantic kiss under her porch-light.  All in all?  Any other night can't even begin to compare to this one. :D  I can't even begin to express how happy I am. *blissful sigh*






(can I get any luckier?)



No comments:

Post a Comment